Thursday, December 2, 2010

My "SELF"!!

Hello my poor frens, who hardly read my blog. I am so Ms. “not popular!!” Finally I have decided to write something which is purely disconnected from external world. It’s not about sports, politics, present happenings or some other bla bla. I mean it is definitely not a crap. I admitted today that whatever you say or think or do nothing in this world can be controlled or changed. Nothing is right out there so i decided not to go out and just stay inside. I mean staying in my “self”. I decided not to spoil my peace of mind. I decided to ignore. And it’s cool inside. Feeling actually better. No botheration for who did what!! Just me in me with me. I don’t know how the post is gonna end up with, right now I am enjoying whatever i am doing. That is it.

Place: My bed. Time: 7 am.
(Bang bang bang!!!)
My “self”: OMG its 7 I have to wake up now.
Place: My bed again. Time 7.10 am.
My “self” again: Really I can’t. Help me god.
Place: Uff my bed again. Time: 7.15 am.
Mom: yee....and some yelling(poor me)
Me: Ok just 5 mins mom don’t yell at me.
Mom: yeeeeee (some more yelling)
Me: Yeah yeah it is my lab exam. I know I may flunk.
My “self”: Noooo!!! I don’t want this day. It is the most horrifying lab exam day. Can’t the time just stop!!?
Me: Uff where are my spects. I hate my spects when I cannot find them. Mooom!!
(Got that bad guy stuck in pillow)
My “self”: Oh finally I can see something. Not so clear. Why?
Place: Couch (this should have to be some study table but I hate them:P). Time 7:30 am.
(Finally drowsy me finding books!!)
My “self”: Suu, who the hell found out engineering for Christ sake!! Why you poor girl have to read? Cant you just sleep and eat and sleep and eat and sleep.....and sleep and sleep and sleeeeeeeep.....
(My mind is blank for 10 secs. I slept again sitting on my couch!! Hilarious I know.)
My “self”: Ok cheer up. It is your last lab exam. Buck up buddy. By the time you return to home, it will be the end. Just make sure it’s a happy one.
(10 secs thinking of the happy ending)
My “self”: Ok start reading. Don’t concentrate too much. You may fall asleep.
(5 secs...figuring out:P)
My “self”: Ok fine. 14 programs which you have read for almost 1400 times (I was so much obsessed about this lab).
(Turning pages)
My “self”: Hey, yesterday someone told you may have the chances of getting the 15th one.
(Anxiety)
My “self”: Just chill Suu, no one has got that until now. U are not the one in a million u dumb girl.
My “self”: Everything will be fine. Just read for 1401th time.
(5 mins passed)
My “self”: Ok fine you are getting bored, try to do 1401th time more interesting.
(How how how..??)
My “self”: yesss!!! Get the color pens and start writing. Yeah good idea Suu. O o..I have to search them now.
(Yippee!!!! I was happy about wasting 10 mins.)
My “self”: Fine I got the pens. Good. Starting writing.
(Writing writing writing...)
My “self”: Hey what are you doing stupid girl. Stop drawing trees and the rounds which hardly resemble the flowers.
My “self”: Ok ok ok color pens were a bad idea.
(Sad me.. Concentrating again!!)
After long time happy me: Hey its 10. Breakfast!!
(Studies break ke baad)
Place: Kitchen Time: 10 am.
Maa: How are your preparations?
Maa: Fine. Don’t ask too much maa.
Maa: Don’t play. Read seriously.
Me: ok bye (back to room).
(After 4 hours of hell..)
Place: College Time: 2 pm
My “self”: Look at her. She looks confident.
(Staring at some class girl)
She: Hey what about VIVA da?
(Dumb me. Doing some stupid face!! Waving her)
My “self”: Stupid, idiot girl!! Can’t you keep your mouth shut?
(After 5 mins)
My “self”: what about VIVA?!!!

Place: Laboratory Time 2:30 pm.
My “self”: Common Suu, it is the show time!!
(Girls whispering all the best all the best all the best..)
My “self”: Shushhh!!!
(Proceeding towards the first computer table)
Lab attender: Hey you go there.
My “self”: Stupid shambu!!!
(And I was in the last table)
(5 mins of silence like hell)
(He started distributing the papers)
My “self”: what is that sound??
(Figuring out...)
My “self”: OMG your heart beat!! Stay cool babe.
Lab attender: This is the only left paper.
(Exchanging some dirty looks!!)
My “self”: open it!
My “self”: ijghikhbifhghljklyugiofgvjnhgjkmpfgpdfgf!!!!!
(15th program!!!)
My “self”: Should I have to cry now?!!
Madam: What happened? Start writing.
My “self”: Will you please give me a sec u chattering madam!!!??
(Some mathematics)
1 to 14th progs= 1401 times of revision.
15th prog=?
My “self”: zero!!!!!
(Madam approaching me...)
Me: I can’t do it madam, I want to exchange!
(She yanked the paper!!)
My “self”: Should I cry now??!!
(I got the 2nd prog)
(No dance in my head)
My “self”: Get out of here!!!!
Place: Laboratory Time: 4.00 pm.
Madam: Time for your VIVA.
Me: Ok madam.
(Depressed and sad me)
Place: Some street Time: 5.00 pm.
My “self”: Suu, you are the luckiest person I have ever seen.
My “self”: Shut up!!
(After 5 mins of walk)
My “self”: What if I am lost?
My “self”: Why?
My “self”: What you will answer to Ur mom and dad dumb?
My “self”: Wondering,,,
(Some more mins of walk)
My “self”: Ok. I will be lost in our colony.
(Even more walk)
(Some aunty staring..)
My “self”: Get in you stupid aunt, I got the 15th prog x-()
(Uff tired of walking)
My “self”: Who is that man? He resembles my dad.
(Yes he was!)
My “self”: I have to go home now. This is getting worse.
(Thank god dad saved me!!)
Place: My room Time: 9.30 pm.
My “self”: Write something stupid!!!
(Writing..)
Place: My room again Time: 10.15 pm.
My “self”: Should I post it or not??!!
(30 mins of thinking)
Place: My room again Time: 10.45 pm
My “self”: Should i click it??!!
(Posted)

1 comment:

  1. whats wrong with your blog template? anyway, bad luck with ur exam but don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete